Thursday, September 25, 2008

Inspiration Manifested

The investment in exploration the past few months has paid off. I have done some demonstrations at the State Fair and local gallery, and enjoyed Paint the Town in Salem area at 9 locations. Paintings are coming together, old paintings have been quickly completed and a series of new paintings has emerged. It is hard to stop! Getting ready for Open Studio Tour this weekend with a preview Friday night. Much to do, looking forward to an 80 degree weekend. Woo hoo! Have updated website and learned In-Design and got postcards ordered from 48hourprint.com. Great job, got them mailed out and distributed, a few left to drop off at key points but hey I've got 1-1/2 days left, right? Art inspiration has paid off, I can't believe how well everything is turning out. I am happy with results. I couldn't ask for more! Also I consented to teach classes starting in October in Acrylic media, doing a series of painting with aspiring and experienced artists.

No comments: